The Society’s publications cover areas of interest to prototype and model enthusiasts.
All publications listed below are available to buy online or from our exhibition stands at the shows we attend. See the Diary Dates page for the latest show information.
Extensive English-language information about German signalling technology and practice, with insights into the way station, yard and open track layouts were designed to a national standard.
Affordable introductions to interesting German railway topics
- Auxiliary services of the Deutsche Reichsbahn Gesellschaft (DRG) / Deutsche Reichsbahn (DRB)
- Classes 624/634 and 614/914 diesel multiple units of the Deutsche Bundesbahn
- Electric locomotives in Germany. Part 1: from the beginning to the Länderbahnen (1879-1927)
- Electric locomotives in Germany. Part 2: from the Länderbahnen to the DRB (1927-1945)
- High-speed railcars of the Deutsche Reichsbahn Gesellschaft (DRG)/Deutsche Reichsbahn (DRB)
- ICE (InterCityExperimental – InterCity Express)
- K5 the German 28 cm railway gun
- Pacific locomotives class 18 – Länderbahnen
- War locomotives of the DRB